Summer Girls Club Cricket
All-girls cricket leagues provide fun and competitive cricket competition for girls.
- Play real games of cricket, each around 2 hours long.
- Different formats allow girls to progress based on ability
- Fun, active & plenty of opportunities to learn through play
- Make new friends & be part of the local community
- Some equipment may be provided
- We generally encourage 5- to 7-year-old cricketers to get started with Junior Blasters, and 8- to 10-year-old cricketers to get started with Master Blasters, then progress on to Junior Club Cricket. Girls competitions are recommended for girls 11-18.
Our junior cricketers aren’t fully grown adults with the same skill level as our senior players, so we have improved the way cricket is played to suit their needs.
- There are smaller team sizes to encourage greater match action for all players
- We have reduced the pitch length & boundary widths for the younger age groups to make sure there relevant to your child’s size and age
- Gone are the days where junior cricket takes up the whole weekend! We are now offering shortened match lengths with high levels of action & involvement